Oil & Gas - Cased or Open Hole - Disposal - Geothermal
Vertical or Horizontal - CO2 - Water - Injection - Monitoring
Solution Mining - Production Flow Lines - Injection Flow Lines
Benefits of True Fluidic Oscillator Technology
The True Fluidic Oscillator addresses loss of production and near wellbore conductivity problems. It is used as a primary stimulation treatment for high permeability formations; as a preparation treatment for gravel pac, frac pac and other stimulation treatments; or, as a preparation for chemical treatments.
- Restores and enhances permeability of the near wellbore formation area.
- Ensures perforations are open and connected to the formation.
- Not limited by stand-off or hydrostatic pressure limitations like jetting nozzles, cavitation tools and standard wash tools.
- Effective in all sizes of tubulars and open hole diameter applications.
- Lowers injection pressures in injection and disposal wells and allows for higher rates of fluid.
- Enhances the use of chemicals by increasing contact area and providing optimal placement in the wellbore and perforations.
- Reliable – no elastomers or moving parts and compatible with a wide range of treating fluids.
- Lower costs due to reduction in water usage and disposal trucking.
- May eliminate need for more expensive fracturing.
- Clean out fill and stimulate production or injection in one trip.
- Can be run on coiled tubing, or on jointed pipe with a rig on the well.
- Reduction in environmental impact.
Copyright © DHFS technologies, LLC
All rights reserved.
Perforating Damage - Scales of All Types - Formation Fines
Drilling Damage - Paraffin - Deposition - Asphaltenes - Lost
Drilling Mud - Dehydrated Mud - Emulsions